An excellent opportunity has become available within a well-established ladies fashion company for a Wholesale Admin Assistant. The company is a multi-brand women's fashion distributor that has been supplying womenswear to many high street retailers, department stores and internet retailers for many years.
As a Wholesale Merchandise Admin Assistant you will be working closely with our account managers by providing crucial admin support.
Wholesale Merchandise Admin Assistant - Primary Responsibilities:
- Organisation and distribution of post / parcels to relevant individuals within the business.
- To place purchase orders with suppliers.
- Daily liaison with suppliers on the status of orders and delivery dates.
- To create and maintain a critical path.
- To be the first point of contact for suppliers and customers for queries relating to orders.
- To maintain up to date information on supplier, prices and delivery dates.
- Computer literate including a good working knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook). Strong Excel skills are a must.
- Detail orientated with efficient data entry.
- Previous experience in a Merchandiser role would be preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Must have an interest in fashion and latest trends.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.