We are a long established (since 1981) wholesaler and importer of ladies fashion. We have a huge range of women’s fashion brought to you by our fashion led design team from pretty dresses, skirts, printed tops and chic knitwear. We have an extensive client list across the globe from the Americas, to Europe and onto the Far East. Our design led labels QED London, Wild Flower and Misumi introduce a distinctive styling, suggesting versatile and commercial designs for all fashion-conscious buyers.
We are seeking an organised and enthusiastic Wholesale Admin Assistant. The role requires the candidate to provide admin and creative support on our e-commerce website. The ideal candidate will have a high degree of accuracy, fashion knowledge and interest. This role would suit a recent fashion graduate seeking fast-paced high street industry experience.
• Checking in samples, ensuring these are ready for the photoshoot
• Uploading products onto website, ensuring all information and prices are correct, all within a timely manner
• Social Media posts and email marketing
• Inventory control
• Customer service via telephone and email
• Assisting the stylist on photoshoot days
• Computer literate, including knowledge of Microsoft packages
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent communication
• Motivated, resourceful and able to problem solve, highly organised, confident multi-tasker with an exceptional attention to detail
• Team player
• Responsible and reliable
• Good numeric skills – comfortable working with figures.