Our client is one of the unique Fashion Wholesalers exporting UK branded fashion to over 65 countries.
They are looking for an experienced Web Content/Social Media Assistant with web design experience. Having knowledge of UK Fashion brands, styles is a bonus.
Candidate must have skills as below:
- Work with Digital images including cropping re-sizing and batch editing using Photoshop
- Work with written content, including rewriting and proofreading, making banners
- Contribute to the social media content plan, monitor and update social media network as required
- Carry out any other duties to help day-to-day running of the website
Ideally, the post holder will have experience of:
- Using Ms Office and Adobe Photoshop
- Editing and proofreading content
- Working with digital images
- Uploading web content using content management system (Magento)
- Using social media, particularly Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn for organizational ( non-personal) use
This is a full time role with three month probation period the role can lead to permanent.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.