We are the UK's leading manufacturer of laser and aesthetic equipment for the medical, cosmetic and beauty industries.
We are continually striving for growth, and reward success with regular social team outings, Summer and Christmas parties and a rich calendar of industry events. Our employer brand values are: Integrity, Positivity, Collaboration and Care. So, if this is what you would like to see in your employer, and what you can give in return – get in touch now!
- Working within an award-winning medical device manufacturing company
- Annual leave of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Generous company pension scheme
- Opportunity for rapid career progression
- Regular investment in internal and external training, including the opportunity to work towards higher level qualifications
- Annual Christmas profit related bonus
- Life insurance 3 x times salary
- Skincare products at reduced rates and some FOC treatment procedures
We are looking for a Warehousing Operative to assist with stock processing for goods inwards/outwards, stock management and general assistance within the Technology Centre. The candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting with management of Lynton stores including stock-keeping and maintaining records of stock movement.
- Goods In processing including inspection where necessary
- Kitting of sub-assemblies against production build & repair schedules
- Purchasing assistance including stock checks and replenishment activity for site- and field-based engineers
- Packing & finishing of goods for UK & international despatch
- Preparation of shipping documentation for UK and overseas shipments
- Completion of Quality System documentation according to operational procedures
- Maintaining 5S control of Goods In/Despatch Area
- Responsible for compliance with all site regulations
The ideal candidate will be highly organised, and will have:
- Exceptional communication and time-management skills; the ability to meet deadlines, handle pressure and juggle multiple responsibilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Five GCSE grades A* - C (or 4-9), including Maths and English
- Good knowledge of IT packages e.g. Microsoft Office, Excel
- Previous warehousing/logistics experience preferred but not essential
To be considered for this role, please apply today.