We are looking for a creative, skilled videographer & video editor / content creator to join our new media publishing company.
You'll need to use your creative skills to produce and edit different types of content including vlogs, YouTube shows and social ad creatives for use on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube, whilst distinguishing between platforms and appropriate audiences.
Your daily role will include filming, editing and repurposing video content for different platforms. You'll have experience using multiple editing software, ideally Premiere Pro, as well as Adobe's creative suite and After Effects / Final Cut Pro.
A minimum of two year's experience of editing video for brands and businesses. You will understand what styles of content work in the social landscape using your creative skills in post-production to add graphics, text, emojis etc to videos.
You will have experience across the entire cycle of content creation - from developing concepts, proactively gathering the right clips/images, editing & grading.
You’ll love social media and be familiar with platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Youtube. You'll be aware of the work and concepts of top influencers and Vloggers. Being familiar with the likes of Jay Shetty, Gary Vaynerchuk and Casey Neistat is a bonus too.
You'll be based at our office in Hadleigh, Essex. You'll be working closely with our founders, and the social media team to ensure consistent brand creativity, smooth delivery so that you'll be able to spot opportunities as they arise.
YOU’RE THE RIGHT PERSON IF YOU HAVE:
- Excellent videographer skills
- Excellent video editing skills
- Proficiency at scripting, storyboarding, & concepting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Compelling storytelling abilities
- Meticulous attention to details
- Strong organisation skills
- Great interpersonal skills, polite, personable
- Ability to direct subjects during filming.
- Proven track record of success producing digital content
- Familiarity with a variety of online marketing concepts, best practices, and procedures
- Strong analytical, prioritisation, problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Passionate about results and producing great work
- A basic understanding of social media
- A strong desire to prove yourself
- A willingness to jump at the learning opportunities and resources we have
- An attitude of gratitude - it's easy for you to see and express your appreciation