We are a family run specialist garage based in the centre of Gloucester and we are looking for a Vehicle Technician / Mechanic to join our current team. The role will require repair and servicing experience with the understandings of remove and refit.
- Inspection, diagnosis and fault finding.
- Remove and refit transmissions as well as transfer boxes, differentials and fitting clutches for various types of vehicles .
- Vehicle servicing.
- Overall maintenance and repairs of vehicles.
In house training will be provided.
- Ability to work independently and problem solve mechanical and electrical faults.
- Flexible skill set and quick to adapt and learn.
- Good customer service skills.
- Proven experience in mechanics.
- Full set of tools.
- Full UK driving license.
- A strong commitment to health and safety guidelines.
- Completion of a NVQ Level 3 qualification in Light Vehicle Repair or equivalent NVQ, BTEC or City & Guilds qualifications is an advantage but not necessary.
Monday – Thursday 8.00am – 5.00pm
Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm
Salary up to £30,000 a year dependent on skill level and experience.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.