Main Purpose of Role:
Reporting to the Site Supervisor, this role requires a background from a customer facing background. We are seeking an individual whom can transport patients with varying mobilities within the wards and discharge lounges to their transport. This role would suit an individual with the ability to work under pressure and who can demonstrate good attention to detail whilst maintaining a professional approach to patients.
The job role holder will be expected to provide the business with a high standard of service that maximises the professional working relationship between the company and the NHS.
Terms and Conditions:
• The salary for this position is £ 8.21 per hour
• Overtime is payable for the position
• 28 days holiday per year
Due to the nature of the industry flexibility is crucial therefore the post holder maybe required to work additional hours.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Liaising with drivers and other staff members as appropriate
• Transporting patients to and from the hospital wards when arriving or departing the hospital via SVL transport
• Pro-actively managing patient problems to find solutions
• Assist the Site Supervisor in ensuring the correct standards of presentation and appearance are adhered to by all staff visiting the site
• Assist the Site Supervisor in ensuring the company code of conduct is adhered to by all staff visiting the site.
• Support the Site Supervisor in ensuring all drivers carry out their responsibilities and duties to a high standard
• Assist the Drivers where required
The successful candidate will be provided with manual handling and infection control training during your induction programme, you will also complete a first aid at work e-learning module.
• Experience from a customer facing role
• Experience of a patient transport environment is desirable
• Ability to demonstrate a wide range of excellent communication skills
• Proven ability to be flexible within an environment where priorities are constantly changing
• Ability to adapt their approach depending on the needs of the patients
• Strong work ethic and willing to go extra mile to deliver good patient care
• Able to complete a satisfactory enhanced DBS Check
• Must maintain a high level of professionalism at all times
• Neat and tidy appearance.
• Must be willing to work flexible shifts
LOCATION: London and Kent
HOURS: 40 per week - Monday to Friday
Please apply today.