We’re Hampshire’s largest provider of affordable homes with around 850 staff. Providing quality affordable homes is only part of what we do. As a ‘people’ business, we work hard to create a high profile, fun, friendly working environment. Recruiting high level expertise and investing in our staff’s development, whilst looking after their wellbeing.
We’re recruiting for a transport administrator based in Portsmouth. This is a full-time permanent role, working 37 hours per week.
As the transport administrator, you’ll work closely alongside the transport manager providing high quality administrative support in a range of varied tasks. This includes document production, system & database updating, customer (internal & external) liaison, financial and general administration.
Other duties will include (but not limited to):
• Ensuring vehicle service / repairs & accident repairs bookings occur when required and drivers have access to TRVs where needed.
• Assisting the transport manager with new starter assessments and set up
• Carrying out licence checks and to provide training to new starters during their induction.
• Liaising with external suppliers to resolve issues, ensuring data is up to date and develop / maintain good relationships.
• Providing an excellent level of customer care to both internal and external customers. Dealing efficiently with customer telephone and email enquiries.
You’ll be an experienced administrator who is detail orientated with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload. Ideally, you’ll have experience of commercial vehicles and working in a construction/ housing or maintenance environment. However, if you’re a fast learner, we’ll be willing to provide you with training to build up your knowledge.
You’ll also need to have a full, current driving licence as the role will involve travel to other locations.
Interviews will take place at our Portsmouth office on 29 & 30 May 2019.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.