Trainee Technical Support person working for an established Business to Business Telephony Company.
Working Monday – Friday, 8.30 - 5.30.
As part of a dedicated and experienced team your duties and responsibilities would include a variety of tasks such as:
* Phone answering and direct communication with the customers.
* Booking in jobs and Supporting Onsite Engineers ensuring coverage and availability.
* Completing Technical administration tasks providing project support to the engineering support team and Engineering Manager.
* Ordering, checking and preparing hardware prior to onsite installation.
* Implementing system programming changes remotely on in service and functioning telephone systems.
* Providing technical support and advice on how to use telephone systems and any associated hardware and software.
* Office administration and documentation production.
Within the team, you will be provided with close support and guidance with opportunities to develop your existing skills and interests in the Networking and IT based industry.
Software will be provided to assist you in your role where required.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.