Are you looking for a new and exciting career. Do you like meeting new people and providing good customer service. We are looking for people to join our busy and energetic team.
We look after both residential and commercial customers for all their pest control needs.
We are currently looking for individuals who want to be successful and have great work ethics to join our team on a permanent basis. No experience is required as full training will be given.
- Living in the London area or within easy reach of Central and SW and W London
- Clean criminal record required and clean drivers licence
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good written and verbal communication
- Excellent customer service/focus
- Attention to Detail
- Good attendance and timekeeping
- No problem with getting hands dirty
The more flexible you are the better, due to the service nature of pest control, evening, early morning and weekend calls are often requested. Hours are as required but generally 8-10 hours per day plus lunch break. You will be required to work overtime as required by the company in order to complete your day.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carrying out one off and routine visits
- Investigating and identifying pests
- Choosing the most suitable way of controlling pests and using traps/poison (including fumigation)
- Finding out how the pests are getting in and proofing an area to stop them returning/advising clients how to prevent further infestation
We offer a 1 day taster where you are able to go out with one of our technicians to get an understanding of what the job entails. Training is a big part of our industry, and we will put you forward for the RSPH exam at the earliest opportunity once you have completed an initial period. Company vehicle, uniform, communication tools and all associated costs for business use will be provided.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.