We are a growing and successful single service law firm, with an excellent reputation within the market, providing motor and liability claims services to the corporate self-insured market.
Part of the UK’s largest TPA company, Gallagher Bassett, with 7 offices in the UK, we are also part of The Gallagher Group, the world’s largest Casualty TPA.
With this role comes the genuine opportunity to progress.
We value our people and support them in their chosen career path, providing support with professional qualifications and technical expertise.
All training will be provided and no previous experience required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conducting initial enquiries;
- Assessing liability and quantum;
- Negotiating with third parties/insurers/solicitors;
- Liaising with clients and concluding cases pre and post-litigation;
- Supported by a full training programme, the successful candidate will have a structured and realistic opportunity to progress their career within the firm.
In addition to a competitive salary and a great working environment, we offer the following:
- Enhanced Pension scheme;
- Life Assurance;
- Private Healthcare;
- Access to qualification support;
- 37.5 hour week - Monday to Friday;
- Excellent progression opportunities available within a growing firm,
- Free Parking.
Job Type: Full-time