Our client is a company of Chartered Certified Accountants and Registered Auditors and are currently recruiting for a Telephone receptionist/Filing Clerk to join their team.
- Working with the Partner – answering telephone and transferring call to the relevant person.
- Calling clients and organisation including HM Revenue & Customs etc. as required.
- Managing appointments for partner - taking and reminding partner of appointments.
- Filing and retrieval of documents/clients files as directed.
- Maintaining and managing the filing system.
- Recording and posting of accounts/letters to client etc.
- Qualifications up to GCSEs or NVQ qualification
- Good telephone skills
- Good verbal communication skills
- Good listening skills
- Handles pressure well
- Have some professional skills and customer focus
1 - 2 years experience required.
Salary £10,000 - £12,000 per annum pro-rata.
Hours – 25 hours per week 9:30 – 3pm + 30 minutes break.
Position – Temp with the possibility of becoming permanent in the new year.
The position is based in Croydon CR2 6EG but you may be asked to work from the other office when needed in Norbury SW16 4TR.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.