We are looking to recruit a Telemarketing Executive with Telemarketing Experience to work as part of our vibrant team in the Leeds office. The successful candidate will be comfortable spending a large proportion of their time on the telephone proactively contacting both new and existing clients in order to facilitate the delivery of the broad range of programmes that we offer in the North of England. The candidate will also be required to manage and maintain our CRM database accurately and provide an outstanding level of customer service, using knowledge of the regional business support landscape and our programmes. They will need to have the ability to influence clients by developing appropriate scripts in order to encourage them to engage with the relevant programmes. The successful candidate will be based at the office in Leeds but will be working across the North of England.
- Proven experience as telemarketer or customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas over the phone
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection
- Proven experience in managing sales diaries
- Able to work with little direction
- Confident and professional manner
This position comes with a competitive salary, 30 days holiday, flexible working and a good pension scheme.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.