We are a rapidly growing Slough based charity. Our aim is to support students to prepare for the world of work. Our success and growth means there is opportunity for the right person to join our team, adopt our values and progress their career with us.
Your role will include working from our database and generating new leads to:
• Call companies for work experience opportunities for young people
• Call companies to recruit business volunteers to support a variety of activities
• Maintain existing business relationships as well as identify and develop opportunities and relationships with new businesses
And you will be able to:
• Work within a target driven environment maintaining a consistently high call rate to generate work placements and volunteers
• Demonstrate strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Show excellent customer service skills and build rapport with customers
The role will ideally be full-time (35 hours per week), although other hours will be considered.
This is a temporary role but could become permanent dependent on business needs.
Salary starting from £8 per hour depending on experience.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.