We are currently recruiting for Support Workers to join our team in Louth, new Holland and Scunthorpe.
Permanent full time and part time work is available.
- Ensure all aspects of the management of the properties and support meet with CQC standards
- To act up for the senior support worker across the whole range of their duties in their absence Registered Manager with the budgetary
- Assist the Area management of the support provided on a day to day basis including any petty cash systems and residents monies
- Attend staff meeting every four weeks under the direction of your senior
- Be responsible for ensuring that the tenants/clients are provided with the highest standard of care at all times.
- Ensure that all tenants/clients are enabled to fully participate in decisions affecting their lives
- Ensure all medication is administered as prescribed when on duty
- Ensure the environment is clean and tidy meeting all health and safety requirements
- Participate in the Companies Personal Performance agreement
- Handling ad hoc tasks
- Ensure all support within the area of responsibility maintains continuity throughout the week for the people you are responsible for
What do we need from our Support Workers?
- A desire and passion to motivate and lead by example enabling others to develop.
- Minimum Qualification of NVQ Level 2 Health & Social Care or equivalent
- Experience of working with Adults with Learning Disabilities and Complex needs
- Ability to listen and advocate for those in your care to maintain their dignity and respect at all times
- Able to lead and be led
- Communicate and listen efficiently
- Able to work within a team
- Able to resolve problems and share ideas
- Be thorough in all reporting of events
- Take responsibility for your own work and share with others
- Being discrete maintaining individuals privacy at all times
- Coaching others and support new staff to working with individuals
- Being amicable
Salary: £8.45 per hour
To be considered for this role, please apply today.