We are an agile, forward-thinking company that leverages the latest technology to revolutionise the world of accounting.
We abide by a set of core values that informs everything we do:
• Do what you say you’ll do
• Continually improve yourself and Inflo
• Create a positive, open and honest environment
• Proactively drive the long-term success of partners and customers
• Be passionate and celebrate the success of the team
Our success is built on its people and dependent on everybody working towards our shared objectives and within our cultural values.
Our objective is to continue to revolutionise the accountancy industry through our cloud-based SaaS solution. Our goal is to bring efficiency and value to the industry, whilst ensuring the highest levels of quality. Our software uses MS Azure in providing an intuitive and informative interface for our users, supported by multiple servers and integrated technologies.
We are looking for developers at all levels from graduate to senior, to build their knowledge of our system and the underlying technologies in order to continually develop and improve our software solution. By playing a key role in development decision making, you will directly impact the design and ultimate success of our product.
• Develop market leading applications
• Utilise new web & server technology
• Develop front-end & server-side
• Work as part of a focused team
We are searching for a candidate with a Computer Science (BSc) degree. The candidate must be honest, enthusiastic and strive to consistently deliver on time. Key Skills for the role include:
• ASP.NET MVC
• C# .NET
• Visual Studio.
As a member, you’ll also enjoy some special benefits including the following to name a few:
• A competitive salary within a rapidly growing technology company
• Continued professional development
• The opportunity to work with our teams around the globe
• 25 days holiday with an additional 0.5 days for every year of service
• Flexible working environment.
• Opportunity to work from home
• Casual dress code
To be considered for this role, please apply today.