An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Software Developer, looking to take their programming skills to the next level. Based in Loughborough, Leicestershire, our client is a small, but growing, Company, with a friendly, family culture and a commitment to employee development and growth. A leading supplier of warehouse software, their services include:
- Warehouse Control and Management systems;
- Visulation (SCADA) software;
- Conveyor controls;
- Pick/put to light solutions;
- Voice and PF picking;
- Electrical design;
The successful candidate will be involved in the full project life-cycle, from design and development, through to testing, on-site commissioning and support.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Software Engineering, or a related field;
- Familiarity with TCP/IP protocol, multi-threaded applications, GUI design databases;
- Ability to work under pressure, in a fast and challenging environment;
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing;
- Full driving licence.
- Experience of Delphi by Embarcadero.
Salary and package dependant on experience. Most projects will be UK-based, but some international travel (Western Europe) may be required.
We embrace diversity and work actively to achieve a workforce that reflects our society.
No agencies please, direct applicants only.