Our Machining Services dept are looking for a fully skilled Machinist to join our growing team of breakdown engineers, the individual can be either fully skilled in turning, milling or have both disciplines, be flexible with working hours to suit the needs of the business and develop themselves within a great team.
The role in brief:
- Ability to produce one of and small batch components.
- Able to work to drawing, samples or instructions.
- Able to work to close tolerances where required.
- Able to reverse engineer parts to be re-produced.
The ideal candidate:
- To be able to write programmes direct into the machines.Work to all company standards and processes.
- Good basic fitting skills.
- Pro-track, Siemens and Heidenhain experience advantageous.
- Conventional experience such as horizontal/ vertical boring, slotting etc. advantageous.
We can offer a great package and benefits for the right person and there are opportunities to learn and develop yourself with other processes in our business, so If you feel you have the drive to succeed in a fast growing engineering business then please get in touch.