Job Title: Service/Commissioning Combustion Engineer
Type: Permanent - Full Time
We take great pride in offering the latest steam technology together with exemplary service and due to our continued growth we are looking to add to our field service team. The Engineer will cover our customer base mainly in the Scotland and North of England regions, however they may be required to cover other regions of the UK and Ireland on request. The position requires daily travel and occasional nights away from home, therefore the Engineer would be expected to supply a level of flexibility towards the role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate as a field service engineer on behalf of our company
- To be technically knowledgeable regarding combustion and electrical controls, circuitry and mechanical engineering
- Evaluate the customers' technical issues and resolve
- Commissioning of our equipment
- Take an active part in training on our products sold to customers
- Develop a good working relationship with our customers, providing all possible information to obtain business growth
- Work in conjunction and liaise with the service manager and all other staff within our company and suppliers
- In addition, work closely in conjunction with our contracts department
- ONC/HNC or City & Guilds in mechanical/electrical engineering
- Ideally have served an apprenticeship in mechanical/electrical engineering
- Basic knowledge of BMS controls
- Hold commercial gas certificates
- COCN1, CODNCO1, CIGA1, CORT1, ICAE1, ICP1, TPCP1
- Problem solving ability
- Knowledge of steam systems preferable (Training can be provided for the right candidate)
- Good communication skills
- Customer service orientated
- Computer literate
- Flexible work approach
- Experience of working in Commercial/industrial/hospital environments
- Full UK driving license
Training will be offered to the right candidate for any of the above elements, which are not currently part of their skill level. This can be discussed at interview.
- Company vehicle
- Fuel Card
- Hotel Card
- 27 days holiday + BH.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.