To coordinate and administrate the daily functions of the Service & Repair Department within agreed timescales and in accordance with company safety policies and procedures.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
Reporting directly to the Service & Repair Manager. Your duties in line with company targets and procedures will include but will not be limited to:
- Departmental first point of contact for clients - Telephone, facsimile and email messages.
- Initiate/configure/maintain/computerised data software – comprising of Units, Customers, Contracts, Stock, Worksheets, Quotations, Engineers Maintenance Routes etc.
- Manage engineer tasks/schedules and activities on a daily basis.
- Generate engineer monthly PPM scheduling
- Create/update/manage system job cards for repairs, quoted repairs, insurance works, surveys and all other job types.
- Log and allocate daily unit breakdown calls.
- Create repair/spare part quotations and letters of recommendations
- Provide weekly/monthly reports as and when required.
- Assist in the production of O&M manuals
- Manage & perform credit control tasks.
- Maintain engineer minimum stock levels.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Attend training when required to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, comfortable liaising at all levels and be a natural problem solver with the ability to communicate precisely both in writing and verbally
- Knowledge and experience of computerised Maintenance Management Systems
- Knowledge and experience of SAGE – advantageous but not essential
- Will have significant man-management experience and the ability to motivate staff
- Able to analyse, interpret and understand data
- Prioritise and plan work schedule in advance
- P.C. literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Work from own initiative with minimum supervision
- Work as a team member
- Be of smart appearance
- Work overtime & travel as and when required
To be considered for this role, please apply today.