Our client is a specialist healthcare consultancy working with NHS and independent healthcare clients.
This is a new position for a talented candidate, offering the opportunity to play a leading role in our growing analytics and statistical modelling capability. You will provide analytical and statistical support to a wide range of healthcare clients. This role will suit someone who enjoys advanced analysis, likes working in a fast paced, commercial environment and loves to delve into large sets of data.
* Conception, design, build and implementation of advanced reports and statistical models, using R and SQL
* Working in a fast paced team, involved in multiple work streams and in charge of a variety of models across multiple areas of the business
* Support our internal team of consultants and analysts, helping help them to manage and interpret large data sets and correctly apply statistical methods
* Provide statistical leadership to client projects, including guiding our approach to sampling, reporting and the extrapolation of audit results.
Your skills & experience:
* Educated to a degree level in a numerate discipline (mathematics, statistics, operational research)
* Strong experience in an advanced statistical role
* Proven experience of analysis and statistical application with R
* Strong statistical modelling ability
* Ability to pull and manipulate data using SQL and R
* Excellent stakeholder engagement
* Passionate about translating complex data concepts to a non-technical audience
* Experience in healthcare environment & understanding of NHS datasets / information standards desirable
In return, you will be rewarded with excellent benefits – including 25 days holiday. You’ll also be supported in developing your skills with ongoing training and career opportunities.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.