Our client currently employs a team of 9 people and provides 70+ businesses with I.T Support, Installation and Consultation Services. They are now looking for a new Senior I.T Engineer to join their busy team. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in a rewarding & highly varied position with a small but growing company:
• In-depth knowledge of Windows server operating systems.
• Strong knowledge of Active Directory installation and configuration.
• Experience configuring and supporting Microsoft Remote Desktop Services.
• Strong knowledge of wired and wireless Networking, including configuration and support of VPN Tunnels, VLAN's, Managed switches & Firewalls.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange and Email security.
• Strong 3rd line support experience.
• Good working knowledge of IT Security.
• Good personal & customer engagement skills.
• Experience supporting and configuring VOIP systems such as 3CX
• Experience configuring and supporting a Microsoft Hyper-V environment
• Experience configuring and supporting Office 365 and Azure platforms
• Experience with WatchGuard, SonicWALL and Palo Alto firewalls
• Experience working with Cisco equipment
• Experience in project management
Site visits will be required and so a Driving Licence and your own car is a necessity. Our client is based at Wolverhampton Science Park.
We are looking for a candidate that has a team-oriented mindset, with a natural willingness to always go the extra mile, a minimum of 5 years’ experience in this industry and a track record of successful service delivery.
Benefits include a great working environment, 30 days holiday per year, flexible working, generous mileage allowance & employee perk scheme.
Salary Scale = £28,000–£30,000 per year depending on experience.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.