We are currently recruiting for a Selfie/Social Content Photographer & Office Assistant with an interest in fashion to join our team in London.
- In the know with key fashion players on high street, and online
- Previous styling experience is a bonus, and an a eye for great styling a must
- Able to work in a fast paced environment, keeping pace with the industry and prioritising key tasks
- Self-motivated, and able to work in a team, contributing to goals and missions
- Aware of social media channels, and the importance of marketing through digital space, through influencers and bloggers
- Hardworking and adaptable, able to learn quickly and work efficiently
- Good communicator, able to talk with customers/team members in a positive and encouraging way, to add energy to the business
- Platform/accounts on social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) to share and promote our brands
- Interest in fashion is key, you are up to date on all current trends and styles, and follow relevant social channels keenly
- Modelling & shooting products at a fast pace, producing high quality selfie/imagery/imagery to be used on site and on social media
- Photograph a large quantity of products, in a stylish and inspiring way for customers, to encourage increased purchase rates
- Help style e-com and lifestyle photoshoots, ensuring looks are on trend and on brand, always striving to take our styling to the next level
- Assist with management of shoots and shoot samples, organising key styles to be shot, and accessories required to create each look
- Scout out potential bloggers/influencers to work with our brands and suggest these to social media team
- Assisting with social media admin; helping send out blogger samples and processing orders, setting up posts, collating social media content
- Support office teams with various admin tasks, and customer services; able to answer phones/respond to customers during busy periods
- Assist uploading products to site during busy periods, ahead of new season launch; helping to manage the product life-cycle
Salary : £18000 - £20000 per year.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.