Currently based at Amesbury in Wiltshire but moving to new purpose built premises in Andover in 2020, we have grown over the past nine years to be the leading National supplier of EZGO Golf cars and Cushman Utility vehicles, to a wide range of industries throughout the UK, not just Golf.
Due to our ongoing expansion strategy and strong growth, they are seeking an outstanding, highly organised, efficient, unflappable individual to support the rapid growth of the Vehicle Sales and Parts Department.
This challenging, interesting and varied role is responsible for:
- Fielding inbound customer sales enquiries and processing as required
- Imputing data into our new Business Management System
- Managing internal/external Sales Pipelines for Sales Director
- Completing the external sales force paperwork for internal & external processing
- Liaising directly with the customer regarding “specials”
- Liaising internally and externally for timely deliveries of vehicles
- Managing and developing our Unique Golf Car Credits Programme
Full product software and parts training will be provided.
Full Time Standard Hours of work are – 08.15 to 5.30.
The ideal candidate will have confident clear telephone manner with a minimum of five GCSE’s (or equivalent) including Maths and English, along with at least three years’ experience in a similar responsible position.
- A minimum of 3 years in a comparable responsible role
- A good operational understanding of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically EXCEL & WORD
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s including English and Mathematics
- Pleasant English speaking telephone manner
- Holiday entitlement is 20 days plus statutory days
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Contributory pension schemes available
- Basic Pay:- Negotiable according to experience but not a limiting factor
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
Closing date 23rd September 2019