Our client is a leading supplier of Ground Engineering and Rock Drilling equipment and has supplied equipment and drilling rigs for various drilling applications across the UK and many areas of the world. They are currently looking for a Sales Support Administrator to work alongside and receive ongoing training from the Customer Account Manager.
Previous experience in a similar role is preferred but not essential.
- A team player with the ability to integrate into a small team
- Strong communication skills with the ability to offer excellent customer service
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of procurement
- The ability to apply a level of technical knowledge to their work
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Responding to incoming enquiries on generic email address
- Liaising with Engineers and Sales regarding technical enquiries
- Quoting customers
- Requesting part information from suppliers
- Costing and completing order requisitions
- Processing orders from suppliers
- Processing orders from the warehouse
- Booking and organising deliveries to customers
- Inputting sales orders
- Requesting customer order numbers
- Checking order confirmations and packing lists
- Updating customers with delivery dates
- Tracking and progressing orders for customers
- Updating the stock system with correct prices and creating part numbers
- Adhoc admin support
This role is working full time hours 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday. Salary is competitive, dependent on experience.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.