An exclusive use property and estate in Hampshire, is looking for a Sales & Reservations Coordinator to oversee the marketing, sales & booking procedures.
The role is diverse, multi-skilled and hands-on, as the team is relatively small, the business embryonic and family owned, and everyone involved believes in multi-tasking.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
- Liaising with the company’s appointed Sales & Marketing representatives
- Corresponding and liaison with all the agents and potential guests who contact the property
- Working with our external PR representatives
- Handling and organising all aspects of Social Media, company collateral and associated marketing work
- Copywriting new material when required
- Handling all reservation calls and correspondence
- Arranging and hosting show-rounds and familiarisation trips, as well as co-hosting such events
- Attending sales calls when needed as well as trade shows
- Ensuring the Property Management System is up to date and programmed correctly
- General work around the house itself, including meet and greet, some service (bar and table) and housekeeping checks when needed
- Office administration, including stock control and IT maintenance contracts
The ideal candidate/Experience :
- Experience in the hotels or hospitality, specifically with reception, reservations and/or sales
- A working knowledge of IT including website CMS, Social Media and Room Reservations
- Experience in food and drink service will be a benefit
- A can-do attitude
- Immaculately presented
- Sense of humour is as important as a sense of taste
- Driving licence
Excellent salary package, profit related bonuses. Immediate start date early 2019.
An impressive cover letter is needed to start the process off successfully. To be considered, apply today.