Sales Representatives /Product Demonstrators for our rapidly growing Early Years Resources business
Part time with flexible school friendly working hours, Job Sharing or full time
All Locations in UK
We have a team of Appointment Makers in Chorley (Lancashire) contacting UK Childcare settings to book appointments for our representatives to visit with our unique range of resources that all link to the EYFS. You will visit Managers and Owners of Day Nurseries and show them our products “in the flesh”. The potential customers are lovely, friendly people. Full training will be given and there is no hard sell involved. No prior sales experience needed.
90% of our resources are unique and have received fantastic feedback from customers. We have an expanding range of products which we are proud of!
Your patch will contain 500-1,000 settings and we will provide you with a complete “set” to do the job;
- Daily calendar, with locations of settings to visit. You specify days/hours of work and we fill the diary.
- iPad to show pictures (images).
- Product Samples, so that customers can touch and feel and you can demonstrate with.
During the appointment, you can take the order and send to the office – we will do the rest!
All the administration is handled in Chorley, products shipped out to the setting and invoices raised.
Salary of £18,000-£25,000 per annum plus commission and mileage allowance.
If you can answer yes to the following, we want to hear from you:
• Do you love children and have an interest in children products?
• Do you have a bubbly/friendly personality?
• Are you confident meeting people face to face?
• Are you intelligent with good communication skills?
• Do you have tenacity, energy and grit to succeed?
• Are you happy driving to appointments all over your area?
• Can you physically handle a bag (with wheels) weighing up to 15kg?
• Can you work at least 20 hours per week on average (times are school friendly)?