We are the number one accommodation and travel services provider to the TV and film industry. You will join an established friendly and enthusiastic worldwide team within a company that recognises and rewards their staff. As you will be the first impression of the company you will need to be an excellent communicator, have an eye for detail and be able to work under pressure whilst maintaining an organised professional approach. As part of the team you will be establishing and maintaining strong relations in order to expand and develop our client base both domestically and internationally.
Primarily based in Glasgow with some travel across Scotland and to Head Office in Staffordshire, your role will largely comprise of initiating various client communications and visits as well as other administrative based tasks. Such tasks might include, ensuring that new clients are able to access our service effectively and continue to receive adequate support as well as introducing clients to the selected department.
- Dynamic, organised, self-starters with a passion for film, TV and productions
- At home in a hard-working, results-based environment
- Strong negotiator, professional telephone manner
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills, offering flexibility to meet client visit requests
- Takes ownership and always ensuring client expectations are exceeded
- Experience of using the main IT software packages including Word, Access, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working within the film and TV environment
- Seeking out and winning new business via effective consultative selling over the telephone, by email and face to face through cold calling, networking and social media
- Conducting market research to discover opportunities
- Setting up meetings with potential clients
- Understanding customer needs and selling the most appropriate service(s)
- Preparing and delivering client-appropriate presentations
- Independently managing sales leads from identification and initial contact by closely monitoring and developing leads throughout the sales cycle
- Possessing the commercial knowledge to understand the target industry and identify potential new clients
- Attending industry exhibitions and conferences on behalf of the company
- Reporting to the Sales Manager at Head Office on a daily basis
- Meeting set KPIs
Please apply today.