We are looking for a highly motivated candidate to administrate the sales and purchasing function of our rapidly expanding business. Excellent communication skills are essential as you will be liaising with customers, suppliers and other team members to ensure sales and purchase order accuracy at all times.
- Accountable and responsible for the processing of customer and supplier orders through to delivery.
- Facilitate customer payment for non-credit customers: pro-forma invoice, BACS or credit card.
- Enter orders onto internal works order system, monitor jobs and amend where necessary
- Liaise with technical team to create purchase orders to fulfil customer orders, some of which are complex
- Checking prices with suppliers ensuring profit margin preservation.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure orders are fulfilled accurately and on time
- Manage customer expectations and communicate efficiently via phone and email
- Responsible for dealing with suppliers and updating business and clients with delivery times.
- Assess all orders on a daily basis for delivery slippage
- Log customer leads and assign to relevant sales person ensuring they have been actioned.
- Ability to adapt and contribute to the development of this role
- Experienced in using Sage Line 50 and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships both internally and externally
- Confident and organised with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to field customer complaints whilst maintaining a positive MWS profile.
- Adaptable and able to work on own initiative whilst also a team player.
- Ability to identify mistakes and escalate issues to management.
- Communicate effectively with customers and suppliers
We will provide in-house training to enable the successful candidate to carry out the above role to the best of their ability whilst meeting the high standards required for this business.
Only individuals with the above skills will be considered will be contacted for an interview.