We are one of the largest independent IT support companies in Oxford with acclaimed customer service since 1996.
We are looking for a Sales Professional who can deliver consultative sales for all IT related services. You will be developing relationships with new clients, undertaking sales calls, visits and presentations and maintaining advanced knowledge of products and services.
- Understanding customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs
- Sell the complete offering of company products and services to assigned opportunities
- Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently
- Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products and designing sales literature, quotes and attending industry events
- Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology
- Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before and after the sale
- Advising on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts such as accounting, manufacturing or other specialist areas
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets
- Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature
- Managing workload in order to organise and prioritise daily and weekly goals
- Contributing to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues
While it's helpful to have an interest in and knowledge of IT, it isn't essential. We will consider candidates who have a strong demonstratable sales background!
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year