We design and manufacture bespoke and online “off the shelf” solutions used within a wide range of manufacturing companies.
Applicant will be located accordingly to take of business in the North of England (north of Manchester to Scotland)
A key part of this role will be to promote our online platform to a brand new audience.
As well as generating new business you will strive to maintain good relationships with existing clients and manage their accounts with enthusiasm.
Duties & Responsibilities:
You will listen to gain understanding of their objectives and present our products and services in a professional manner.
Understand customer requirements and present appropriate solutions.
Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers.
Contact potential customers to prospect for new business via direct calls, social media and emails.
Make accurate cost calculations and provide customers with quotations with the ability to also create detailed proposal documents which are often part of a formal bidding process.
Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
Manage your own sales performance using our CRM system and aim to meet or exceed targets.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous sales experience preferred but not essential.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- High degree of self-motivation and the ability to manage time in order to meet KPI’s
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work both independently (possible remote working, dependent on location) and as part of a team
- Full UK driving licence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
Salary and package dependant on experience.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.