We are looking for a full-time Sales Agent to join our team. The role will be to convert and close a qualified stream of leads into sales of our custom website building service. We are a website building service that provides amazing looking websites that rise to the top of Google very quickly. We offer a quality product at an affordable price backed up with top quality service.
We offer a lucrative commission structure with OTE of £36,000. We would expect a great candidate to be earning this within 3 or 4 months of starting.
Preference will be given to candidates who have a proven track record in telephone related sales.
Responsibilities and Duties:
This is NOT a cold calling role. Your main duties will be closing sales leads that have already been qualified. You will be provided with a stream of interested qualified prospects and then use a sophisticated CRM system to call, track and convert these into sales.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Confident on the telephone
- A completer/ finisher/ closer and sees everything through to a sale
- Able to pick up Internet and website concepts easily
- A great communicator who can build rapport with a client quickly, a great listener, asks inciteful questions and can work out what a client really needs
- Eager to take full ownership of sales activities and to deliver against targets
- Numerate and competent with business software such as MS Office and CRM systems
- A proficient English writer and has perfect spoken English
You will have a very positive and professional attitude, get on well with colleagues and take pride in your team's performance.
To be great at sales you have to love the product, like we all do. So, in addition to technical training, you will initially shadow our designers. You will watch as websites come to life almost instantly and you will hear the “wows” of new clients. Your job will then be to convey the quality of our product, the enthusiasm of our designers, the delight of our existing customers and encourage business owners to sign-up for a website.
Please Apply now with your CV and a covering letter explaining why you feel you are a great candidate for this role.