We have been working in call centre and fulfilment for over 20 years with a team that combines years of industry experience and expertise, enabling the delivery of a one-stop solution that allows clients to focus on what they do best. From the most basic of briefs, we can make it happen, today.
We are looking to expand our team of dedicated sales agents who use their excellent rapport building skills to secure sales using the product knowledge and sales training provided.
As a valued employee we will provide ongoing support including one to one coaching on a regular basis to ensure that we are always giving the best experience to our customers, while making every call count.
Key responsibilities and Duties:
* To receive inbound Order line calls using scripts provided to cross sell and upsell
* To convert customer enquiries to sales using the techniques supplied during your training
* To provide advice and help customers on a range of different consumer products
* To manage your time efficiently and ensure product knowledge is up to date
* Always strive to be the best you can and be aware of your targets
* Positive work ethic
* Good typing skills
* Punctual and reliable with a flexible attitude
* Self-Motivated and driven to work to meet targets
* Proven English qualification
* Confident, honest and trustworthy
* Proven experience in either a Sales or Customer Service based environment
* GCSE (or equivalent) in English – Grade C or above
* Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
* Knowledge of sales process with proven ability to meet sales targets
Hours and Benefits:
Your working week will be 35-40hrs on a rota basis to include weekends and is paid as an hourly rate. Alongside this we offer weekly incentives and spot prizes should you hit your targets as well as the opportunity to achieve agent of the month which comes with a bonus. We have availability within both our day and night teams, please enquire for more information regarding the hours.
To be considered for this exciting position, please apply today with a cover letter detailing how you meet the requirements, giving examples where possible.