This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful award-winning events company! Through our brands we provide fantastic day and night time activities with accommodation across the UK and Europe for groups. At our Brighton office, hard work and fun go hand-in-hand to create a fast-paced but relaxed working environment.
Our Event Planning team work with purely warm leads to create memorable itineraries for Hen and Stag groups. The role is target driven with achievable monthly targets and annual bonus KPIs in place. Internally, the role is referred to as an
At our company, the customer always comes first, so experience in delivering top notch service is an absolute must. Our Sales and customer relations Executives also deal with the administration of each booking from initial deposit to delivery, carrying out weekly reports and checks, to ensure the smooth running of every customer journey.
The team work 37.5hrs per week, Monday to Friday, with a Saturday shift every three weeks.
Key duties of the role:
- Manage own pipeline to ensure all leads are contacted regularly
- Maximise up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Create a positive customer experience
Core competencies of the role:
- Ability and desire to sell and work to targets
- Customer service and care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, confident and determined approach
- High degree of self-motivation and ambition
- Able to work both independently and as part of a competitive team –
- Good level of literacy, numeracy and attention to detail
Your potential colleagues in the Event Planning Team say that they are hoping for someone who:
- Is personable and friendly
- Displays a quiet confidence
- Is not afraid of hard graft and can take direction from those around them
- Really cares about the customer
Does this sound like you? We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible, so apply now!