We are looking for inbound Sales Agent to join an award-winning company in Romford.
Salary: £22,000 - £40,000 per annum, OTE
Skills: Inbound Call Centre, Sales, Communication, Customer Service
Hours: We are open 7 days a week including evenings, so you will be required to work 40 hours on a shift basis
We are the largest independent Florida specialist in the UK. We are on an exciting journey to become one of the UK’s leading USA and long-haul travel providers. We have a vibrant call centre with high conversion rates and sales values. We have a 98% customer satisfaction rating and are trusted by 250,000 customers to date.
We now have an exciting opportunity for you to join us a USA Travel Specialist working with a fantastic sales team! As a Travel Specialist in our call centre, you will be taking incoming calls from customers ready to book their holiday. NO COLD CALLING! All you’ll need to do is have a ‘great’ conversation, book that holiday and gain as many new customers as possible. You don’t need to be a Travel Specialist! All we ask is that you have enthusiasm, excellent communication skills and some sales experience no matter what the industry, face to face or telesales.
What’s in it for YOU?
- You can earn up to £40k per annum, with your basic and an uncapped commission structure
- You will be enrolled onto our 4-week class room based induction programme
- You will then participate in 8 weeks of training. Once you have completed the training you will then move into your team
- Educational visits to the USA to learn about what you are selling
What are we looking for in return?
- You’re a great relationship builder, always going the extra mile to make sure you clients are happy
- You have the ability to think on your feet and multitask
- You’re a real team player with a positive and cheerful attitude, always smiling
- You have a history of exceeding expectations
- Although travel sales experience would be useful, it is not essential
Why work for us?
We are all about engagement: happy employees = happy customers = repeat business = success for everyone.
Take a look at what you get in return: Some of our benefits are also open to friends and family.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- 28 days holiday, rising to 34 after 6 years’ service
- Private Medical Insurance
- Subsidised car parking – during the week
- Free on-site evening and weekend parking
- Educational visits to the USA