We are recruiting for a Sales Administrator & Service Desk Support to join our expanding team on a temporary, full time basis. This is to cover Maternity Leave, 9 to 12 months.
Working out of the Stockport office you will provide support to the Sales teams across all three of our sites, whilst also providing first line telephone support to our ever-expanding client base, resolving customer issues as early as possible with the minimum cost to the business and ensuring that our customers are provided with excellent customer service first time, every time.
Training for this position will be provided, however the desired candidate will be expected to have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and strong communication skills Experience in using Salesforce or a similar CRM system is preferred but not essential, previous sales knowledge within the office print industry is advantageous but not essential
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Supporting the Sales Team
• Managing the CRM system
• Taking and processing customer orders for consumables and logging Service Calls
• Addressing and resolving customer queries as the first point of contact wherever possible
• Assist in co-ordinating service calls for customers whose queries cannot be resolved over the phone
• Following issues through to resolution, ensuring client satisfaction
• Assisting with the allocation and managing Engineer workloads
• Ensuring customer information is up to date and accurate
• Co-ordinating installations and relocations with business partners, Sales and Service.
• Maximising revenue from accounts in conjunction with sales
This role is not for the faint hearted. In order to be successful, you will need to have excellent organisation skills, a strong work ethic, work well individually and as part of a team and have a passion for delivering excellent customer service every time. You will be a problem solver with a can-do attitude and a flexible, adaptable approach to work. You will be able to manage multiple demands on your time, prioritising and managing expectations while meeting the departments SLA’s.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.
Strictly NO agencies