We are a small, family run business that offers 24 hour emergency installations and all types of roller shutter repairs, service of industrial aluminium security doors, all types of industrial and commercial roller shutters, automatic doors, fire shutters, grilles, and shop shutters in London and the south of England.
Due to continual growth and expansion, we are looking to ideally recruit an experienced and skilled Roller Shutter/Industrial Door Engineer to join our team carrying out installations, repairs and maintenance to all types of rolling shutters, sectional doors, industrial doors, shop front doors, automatic & manual aluminium entrance doors including access control systems (not essential).
We are happy to consider candidates with a general understanding of the industry, maybe a fitters mate who wants to take the next step and become an engineer themselves.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Installing, repairing and maintaining industrial doors
- Installing/repairing and maintaining all types of roller shutters
- Installing/repairing manual doors
- Working in a team, as well as independently
- Fault finding
- Be part of a call out rota schedule
- Professional, organised, flexible, diligent and conscientious
- Good communication skills
- Previous field service experience within the industry, although we would consider motivated/mechanically skilled engineers
- Automatic door and door entry system experience would be a great advantage (but not essential)
- Experience with manual and electrical doors
- Experience installing and repairing the assets mentioned within this advert
- Good knowledge and experience with all types of industrial and commercial roller shutter doors
- Mechanical Engineering skills
- Electrical skills
- Able to pass a CRB check (For security clearance)
- CSCS Card (essential)
- Able to work overtime
- Drivers License – (Ideally clean)
We are offering an excellent package including a company van, power tools, mobile phone, pension, training, progression, wages to be discussed based on knowledge and experience. All work will be scheduled and allocated centrally through the office.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.