Reablement Support Workers Clacton - Tendring Areas
Looking for more hours?
Want regular guaranteed work?
Read below to find out how you can get all the above!
We are committed to providing the best possible care to each and everyone of our services users, we treat each and every service user and staff member as if they was a family member or our ever growing fun loving family.
How do we do things at our company? Our family of Reablement Care Workers work as a team, putting people at the heart of everything that we do.
There are many benefits of working for us but not limited to a competitive pay rate of £10+ per hour, a company pension, refer a friend bonus of up to £450, quarterly company fun days and nights out, ongoing in house training including the care certificate, extensive induction programme and career progression opportunities.
Our reablement support workers will be responsible for;
- Personal care
- Prompting & administering medication
- Getting to know your clients personalities, needs needs and wants
- Meal preparation
- General household tasks including shopping
- Helping develop care plans that are centred around the clients needs
To be successful, you will:
- Be reliable and dependable
- Be respectful, empathetic and a natural caring ethos
- Have a passion for making a positive difference in people’s lives
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Be willing to undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check FREE
- Be a car driver / owner
We have guaranteed hours available including early mornings, evenings and weekends.
No experience necessary, £150 welcome bonus paid to everyone with 2 or more years experience.
Full training provided to those with no experience.
FREE I'd Badge
FREE PPE (gloves aprons etc)
FREE fully stocked staff room with Lunches, Snacks, Drinks
Paid Training / Shadowing
Fast track available, subject to standard referencing and DBS checks.
Apply today and start 2019 with the rewards you deserve!