Job Role: Qualified Dental Nurse
Working hours: up to 40 hours per week
Pay-rate: Between £9.00 - £10.00 per hour
Qualification: Nurse Professional Certificate (Grandparenting/ National Examination/ NVQ Level3/ Diploma Level3/ OSCE)
- A competitive starting salary and the opportunity to increase your pay through training and development with responsibility;
- Paid GDC registration and DBS /NI Access check, saving you over £200 per year;
- Cash Bonus for Perfect Attendance worth £300 a year;
- Free mandatory CPD hours;
- Opportunity to take on enhanced duties within the practice. ie. stock controller Decontamination Lead, Practice Lead etc;
- Opportunity to work with Specialist Dentists in orthodontics, faster braces, oral surgery, implants*;
- Contributory pension scheme;
- Incentives on the sale of Private Treatment;
- Modern computerised surgeries;
- Dental Nurse uniform provided;
- Annual appraisals;
- Fully Funded Practice Manager Training scheme to chosen candidates.
*specialist available from practice to practice.
Want to make a difference in Dental Nursing? We are looking for talented and caring Qualified Dental Nurses to help us deliver amazing dental care to our thousands of patients.
We can provide you with structured career pathway with training and development.
have a friendly and caring personality, ability to cope with the ups and downs of working with stressed dentists in busy surgeries and are a team player;are computer literate, able to work on reception occasionally and able to promote private treatment choices to patients when required;
are proud of your skills as a dental nurse
….then come and talk to us about a dental nurses career.
Most of all, we want you to have fun and feel you have made a difference to the quality of care provided to people living in your community.
Help us to give our patients the very best Dental Care!