Purchasing assistant (Temp to Permanent)
Based at our Bridgwater office as part of a small team reporting to the Procurement Manager you will be responsible:
• For purchase administration and order processing using an ERP system
• Monitoring stock levels sourcing suppliers for restocking
• Liaising with production to ensure that products are scheduled and delivered on time to meet production/customer requirements
• Reviewing of order acknowledgements resolving and communicating potential issues
• Expediting materials from suppliers ensuring on-time delivery in full to the specification required
• Previous experience desirable
Candidates ideally will be local, team players and able to communicate in a pleasant manor.
Previous experience desirable however training will be giving.
6 month probationary period.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.