Our business primarily consists of Residential Property Management, here in London.
Candidates should have property management experience, and a clean driving licence. Unlike most management businesses our property managers are very hands on, overseeing from site all contractors work. Most of our clients live in the property, so we’re rarely dealing with landlords. Our property managers look after between 10 and 20 properties each, so they are able to give the clients and their homes a lot more attention than in a traditional agency.
- Primary responsibility for account and relationship management for assigned key clients
- Composition of, and management of implementation of PPM schedules for assigned key clients
- Advise on service charge partner engagement and assessment of client service charge budgets and expenditure
- Support Senior Property managers in the preparation and assessment of contractor tenders
- Coordinate and manage reactive maintenance service requirements for residential and AST management clients/properties
- Supervise both remotely and on site where required maintenance works and report back to client
- Record necessary and associated/relevant information onto company systems
- Manage the preparation of properties for presentation to the lettings market, including compliance requirements
- Support the process of presenting the property to the market, including market research, liaison with tenant finding partners, consolidation of tenancy documentation, report and updates to property owner
- Support internal and external company communication
- Maintain strong and positive relationships with clients/accounts/service providers/sister companies to the company
- Strive to deliver positive outcomes and experiences for all clients
- Promote and adhere to company values personally and within the team
- Remain considerate of company costs and cash flow in the everyday performance of your duties
- Consistently use and update company systems including Building Link, Podio and Geo
The above outlines the key roles and responsibilities, however the list is not exhaustive.
The basic salary is £25,000 - £33,000. Including OTE this takes the package to £45,000 - £53,000 dependent upon experience, plus discretionary bonuses and pension.