Property Manager - Blocks
A well known independent general practice estate and lettings agency established since 1996, located in Upper Holloway London N19.
We specialise in residential lettings and property management and are members of ARLA, NAEA, NALS, TPO and GPEA.
A core component of our company’s strategic plan is to grow our block management portfolio to complement our other services. To this end we are looking to recruit a property manager to work alongside the managing director and accounts manager.
• General administrative duties including liaison with, leaseholders, freeholders, surveyors, contractors and trades persons
• Coordinating reactive, cyclical and planned maintenance
• Administration of Sec 20 consultation procedures
• Preparing and finalising service charge budgets
• Co-ordination of year-end accounts with the accounts manager
• Dealing with solicitors enquiries and responding to questionnaires
• Arranging and administering building insurances
• Arranging Health & Safety, Fire Risk Assessments and Asbestos Surveys
• Carrying out property inspections and reports
• Arranging and attending AGMs
• Reviewing leases and extracting key information
• Assist the managing director in growing the block management portfolio
• Assist the residential lettings and property management team when required
The ideal candidate should possess excellent communication skills, be confident and able to work on their own initiative. Have at least 1 to 3 years solid experience in block management.
We will consider exceptional candidates experienced in AST residential management who are interested in moving into block management as full training will be provided.
Qualifications and Experience:
IRPM or ARLA qualified or currently studying towards these qualifications
1-3 years minimum experience in property management
Good grasp of basic accounts and computer literate.
Proficient in the popular block management software packages
Must hold a clean UK driver’s license
Parking space to be provided
Progression to head of block management
Salary: £28,000 to £30,000 per annum
Hours of employment: Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 6.00 pm Annual leave: 28 days including bank holidays.
Please only apply for this role if you have the relevant experience.