Our business primarily consists of Residential Property Management, here in London. Candidates should have property management experience, and a clean driving licence.
- Primary responsibility for account and relationship management for assigned key clients
- Composition of, and management of implementation of PPM schedules for assigned key clients
- Advise on service charge partner engagement and assessment of client service charge budgets and expenditure
- Support Directors in the preparation and assessment of contractor tenders
- Coordinate and manage reactive maintenance service requirements for residential and AST management clients/properties
- Supervise both remotely and on site where required maintenance works and report back to client
- Record necessary and associated/relevant information onto company systems
- Manage the preparation of properties for presentation to the lettings market, including compliance requirements
- Support the process of presenting the property to the market, including market research, liaison with tenant finding partners, consolidation of tenancy documentation, report and updates to property owner
- Support internal and external company communication
- Maintain strong and positive relationships with clients/accounts/service providers/sister companies to the company
- Strive to deliver positive outcomes and experiences for all clients
- Promote and adhere to company values personally and within the team
- Remain considerate of company costs and cash flow in the everyday performance of your duties
- Consistently use and update company systems including Building Link, Podio and Geo
The above outlines the key roles and responsibilities, however the list is not exhaustive.
The remuneration package is £30,000 - £40,000 OTE dependant upon experience, plus discretionary bonuses.