Our client provides planned and reactive maintenance work for residential and commercial properties across London. They are currently looking for a new Account Manager to join their growing team.
- Personable and organised
- Calm under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Experience and background knowledge within the property industry
- Ideally experience in property management or having worked on the contractors side
- Live in or very close to London
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Booking in and managing tradespeople to carry out jobs
- Visit properties throughout London to identify and quote for issues
- Meeting and communicating with clients, offering a great service
- Manage anywhere between 20 and 40 jobs at anyone time
- Manage the lifecycle of a job from quoting to invoicing
A background in property is essential but training will be provided on quoting, identifying problems and the day to day working systems they use.
They are offering an excellent remuneration package including a salary of £25,000-£30,000 per annum dependent on experience, a laptop and a phone.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.