Location: Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
Job Type: Full-Time
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading multinational provider of intelligent security systems, Based in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire.
The company is a trusted provider of intelligent locking and security solutions to the Student Accommodation, Hotel, Hostel and Commercial Sectors. Their continued success and growth is testament to the quality of their tried, tested and trusted products. Within the industry, the company brand is synonymous with excellence and they are known for providing outstanding service, developing their employees to the same standard. You will be responsible for maintaining and furthering this standard. Your main duties will include but are not limited to:
● Acting as a main point of contact for the project team
● Liaising with the customers in an efficient and professional manner
● Managing data from initial contract to end
● Assisting the Projects Team in adhoc requests
To be considered for the role you must be driven and self motivated. The company are particularly interested in speaking to candidates who work well under pressure. In addition, you the following key skills and experience are essential:
● 3-4 years project support experience
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Administrative experience
● Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
If you believe you meet the criteria and are interested in the role, please apply by submitting a copy of your CV below.