Our client is an independent, dynamic and highly successful organisation. They work with companies, individuals, clusters and the public sector to help regions create better and more, high value jobs. Established over 25 years ago, they have a trusted reputation for delivering services in innovation and business growth.
They currently have offices in Sunderland, Daresbury and Leeds.
They are looking for a highly motivated individual to work within their Education team as STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Maths) Monitoring & Project Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To liaise, network and work in collaboration with all contract partners to understand the KPIs and needs of those partners i.e. branding, outputs and reporting mechanisms
- To represent ourselves and STEM contract partners and stakeholders at local, regional and national events including the delivery of presentations, PR activities etc.
- To provide the STEM Contracts Manager with project updates and support the production of quarterly reports in line with contract requirements.
- Work with project leads within the team to ensure effective monitoring, compliance and identification of progress against targets
- Liaise and work alongside businesses and industry partners to ensure all activities involving the team are supportive and collaborative
- To provide effective input and support for STEM stakeholder events i.e. Bring it On, Employer engagement events etc
- To work with the STEM Contracts Manager and team leads to highlight business development opportunities.
- STEM related background (academic qualification and or industrial experience)
- Strong Project Management skills and experience of managing multiple projects
- High level of organisational skills
- Experience of monitoring and evaluating programmes
- Good verbal communication skills – ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent Co-ordination skills i.e. events, partner input etc.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of academia and industry needs / priorities
- Team working skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent presentation skills
To be considered for this role, please apply today.