We are a medium size family run company looking for an experienced Project/ Site Manager to plan, manage and co-ordinate our Exhibition projects. The current program of work includes high-street brand-named clients along with international branded contracts. The applicant should be familiar with high end, bespoke finishes, with the ability to think outside of the box. The role is challenging and varied, and the candidate will need to be able to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Liaise with clients at all levels
- Making sure all objectives and deadlines of the project are met
- Comply to Health and Safety Regulations
- Carry out Risk assessments
- National and International projects so travelling is essential and there will be a need to stay away
- Excellent organisational and communicational skills
- Must be computer literate with excel, word (It would be an advantage to have knowledge of CAD)
- Well Developed Interpersonal skills
- Team Player
- Ability to motivate others
- Management and leadership skills
- General Construction awareness
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Hands on approach
Competitive salary based on experience. With full expenses cover, pension, time in service holiday
accruement. Bonus payment .
The role is office based in Alcester, Warwickshire.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.