We are a rapidly growing Slough based charity. Our aim is to support students to prepare for the world of work. Our success and growth means there is opportunity for the right person to join our team, adopt our values and progress their career with us.
This role includes:
• Co-ordinating and developing work experience opportunities for young people
• Event planning and co-ordination from set-up through to delivery and evaluation
• Engaging with businesses to recruit volunteers for work experience and events
You will be expected to:
• Manage a varied workload and work as part of a team to meet deadlines and achieve outcomes
• Exhibit excellent communication skills, whether engaging with a young person about work experience or presenting to a group of business volunteers
• Demonstrate excellent customer relationship management and the ability to spot an opportunity and develop it
Ideally the role will be full-time (35 hours per week), although part term or term time will be considered.
Our office is based in Slough but the work will take you across the county and to surrounding areas.
Salary starting from £21,000 per annum (FTE) depending on experience. Full training will be provided.
Applications strictly by completed job application forms only.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.