We are a small production assembly facility for a range of lighting products and are recruiting for a Production Operative to join our production Team.
With the right candidate there will be opportunities for this role to grow as the production facility becomes more established.
The production unit assembles some of our lighting products and flight cases. The parts for each build will need selecting and then the units will need assembling, testing and packaging. The Production Operative will help with all aspects of production.
Assembly experience of production is essential as well as a “can-do” attitude and the ability to work independently, prioritise tasks and demonstrate flexibility and attention to detail.
- Production experience including use of hand and power tools
- Basic computer skills (eg tracking stock, entering data, producing delivery notes, reading assembly drawings)
- Record keeping skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Time management skills – prioritising work tasks
- Soldering would be useful
- Problem solving
- Readiness to learn and develop new skills
The job will be Full Time.
The rate of pay will be £9 per hour.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.