We are the UK's leading manufacturer of laser and aesthetic equipment to the medical, cosmetic and beauty industries. Lynton devices are used for a wide range of applications including hair removal, skin rejuvenation and tattoo removal, as well as advanced surgical procedures within the NHS. Alongside manufacturing equipment, we also run a training academy and an aesthetic clinic.
We are continually striving for growth, and reward success with regular social team outings, Summer and Christmas parties and a rich calendar of industry events. Our employer brand values are: Integrity, Positivity, Collaboration and Care. So, if this is what you would like to see in your employer, and what you can give in return – get in touch now!
• Working within an award-winning medical device manufacturing company
• Annual leave of 25 days plus bank holidays
• Generous company pension scheme
• Opportunity for rapid career progression
• Regular investment in internal and external training
• Annual Christmas profit related bonus
• Life insurance 3 x times salary
• Full inhouse training programme
We are looking for a Production Engineer to be part of our expanding Production team. The candidate will be responsible for:
• Assembly and test of Lynton products including laser-based cosmetic and medical devices
• Working to ISO13485 quality procedures via standardised build and supporting tests
• Completion of QS documentation according to operational procedures.
• Providing feedback on production build activity including suggested modifications to R&D
• Ensuring that correct stock procedures related to acquisition and retrieval of items from stores are followed
• Preparation and provision of status reports as required
• Ensuring 5S framework and lean principles are maintained within the Production area
• Compliance with all site regulations
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will be highly organised, and will have:
• At least 1 year of experience in industrial/manufacturing environment
• Good communication skills, a deadline-oriented approach, the ability to handle pressure and juggle multiple responsibilities
• Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail
• The ability to work well in a team environment
To be considered for this role, please apply today.